If you’re moving across the state or even across the country, it’s a good idea to rely on professional movers. An out of state move is often complicated because of the added driving time and the unknowns of your new hometown. Plus, you may have vehicles, appliances, and other tricky items you need to transport to your new house. Working with an interstate moving company makes it easier for you to attend to all the other relocation details, so you aren’t as stressed when moving day rolls around.
Professional Interstate Moving Company
Licensing & Insurance
When hiring a professional mover, it’s imperative to find a moving company that is both licensed and insured. Doing so reduces the chance of moving fraud and improves your odds of having an exceptional moving experience. After all, you want to make sure that everything that gets loaded into the truck and makes it where it needs to go. Further, if any damage occurs, you can only make a claim if your mover carries insurance coverage. If the moving company doesn’t have insurance, it’s more difficult to hold them responsible. Cheap Movers Boston ensures your movers are licensed and insured to transport your household goods across state lines. With us, you have fewer things to worry about!
By law, your moving company must complete an in-home estimate. During this process, an estimator surveys your possessions and creates a detailed inventory to calculate a more accurate quote. Always ask for this estimate in writing. This step eliminates any surprises on moving day like when movers suddenly ask for more money to complete your move. Any reputable mover will offer you an in-home estimate.
Boston’s Best Moving Services
If you want a moving company that will move you from door–to–door, you’ve come to the right place. When discussing the moving estimate, you may want to ask about the cost of adding other services to your relocation package:
- Packing: Getting everything ready for the trip is especially challenging when it comes to a long-distance move. Unlike with a local move, in which you can make multiple trips to retrieve items, with an interstate relocation, you must have everything boxed and ready to go at once. Professional packers help you prepare for the move, alleviating the stress of getting everything organized, wrapped, and put into boxes.
- Loading/Unloading: While loading the truck comes standard with any full-service move, you may just need assistance loading a rental truck or storage pod. Hire movers to assist with your loading or unloading.
- Vehicle transport: Don’t feel like driving your car hundreds of miles to your new home? We help you find auto transport companies to ship your vehicle safely without the hassle.
- Storage: Haven’t closed on your new house, but need to move out of your old place? Find cheap temporary storage for your things through one of our moving partners.
- Unpacking: Once your stuff finally arrives at the new house, you’ll probably be eager to get it all unboxed and put away. Trust a professional moving crew to do the job for you, so you can settle in that much faster.
On moving day, the movers will load everything into a truck and then hit the road. You should be able to communicate with the moving company every step of the way until they arrive. That way, you know when everything will get there. Once they arrive at your new place, you can provide them with the instructions on where everything goes. If you want them to unpack everything, reassemble furniture, and discard the boxes, just let them know.
Moving across the state or even out of state doesn’t have to be problematic. You just need to work with movers who are an authority on long-distance moving. Find out more by making the call to Cheap Movers Boston today!